Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
MagicLinx's GM Application 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
MagicLinx's GM Application 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MagicLinx

MagicLinx
Name: Jonathan

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time spent on server: A couple hours so far but I spent tons of time on here on old server.

What makes you want to help? I loved this server and I have loved maplestory ever since I was like 10 and I use to play tons. I have ran many servers and I love making custom NPC's and just helping with a community it is great to be a part of a team and I really think I can do some good on the team.

Do you have experience?: I have ran many servers some go along the name of ExtractedMS, ExtractionMS, UnleashedMS, KonekoMS I closed them all down I have made v55 up to v83. I have GMed on GodlyMS, considered for RydahMS and I use to do things for many other servers.

If so, provide proof: Stated above all are either closed down or I ran myself and then closed down you may be able to find videos of my previous servers I owned.

How would you handle two staff members fighting?: Try and resolve the issue and talk with them if nothing can be helped I would refer to Owner and Co Owner.

How would you handle two players fighting?: I would talk to them to try and resolve it and if it is no good then I will suggest them to separate themselves from eachother and not communicate and if that is no good I will give them a warning, if the warning is nothing I will give them a short jailtime. Hopefully it will not escalate from there.

What can you offer to DynastyStory? I can do graphics. Logos, banners, pictures etc. I am alright with photoshop and have been making game logos and banners for awhile. I can do some npc scripting but it's been awhile but I am sure when I sit down to do it, it would come back to me. I am always available to be contacted, I have excellent online time as I am on my computer almost constantly so I would be very active.

Give some info on yourself?: I love anime and video games and computers. I have worked a long time with computers both hardware and software so it is a hobby of mine aswell as online gaming/MMORPGS. I started playing maplestory in early 2000s shortly after its released and have been in love and playing off and on through out all these years. I am glad to be back and playing again thought Smile. Thank you~

Contact(Email, SMS, IM): Skype: MagicLinx

DomShuu

U do graphs? Can u make me an signature with the name Shuu in it?

MagicLinx

MagicLinx
DomShuu wrote:U do graphs? Can u make me an signature with the name Shuu in it?
Yeah I can do that. Just send me a message of colors and other things you want in it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum