Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Disrespect to all GM's 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Disrespect to all GM's 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iAmWonderZ

iAmWonderZ
DynastyStory Owner
DynastyStory Owner
Stop being disrespectful to me and any other GM, as stated before NO we do not scroll any of our equips and put it on our other regular accounts, there is a GM log we can tell who and who does this. If you be disrespectful to a GM you will be warned then banned.
These accusations are quite annoying when one of us trains for 18 hours yet you still think we cheated, that sir is bull-onee.

Evil or Very Mad

ConcernedorNOT

I personally believe that like..you guys are the freakin GMs... You should be able to have the privilege of scrolling way too overpowered items and using it to your advantage.(as long as it doesn't take away from what regular players get...) I think you should be allowed to kill a few Zaks with the equips you scroll on your GM accounts as a reward to keeping a pretty nice server. Very Happy

Sonic

Ive seen 32k WA items pop out and I never know where it comes from

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
Sonic wrote:Ive seen 32k WA items pop out and I never know where it comes from

Alright guys, this is an old topic, but I'll address this o.O.

The 32k WA things, I assume you mean the stuff I item smega? I have never seen anybody with an MSI or max stat weapon or anything.

GMs make characters sometimes, yes. But if they do, they usually won't interfere with what players do, maybe do a boss run or something. Mostly just train themselves, and they won't usually go past a certain level...

expsurfer

expsurfer
I agree, the gms should be allowed to over power themselves without getting crap from people. Its not like regular players are trying to compete with a gm. Its a privilege they earned from spending their time and having administrative responsibilities. They don't get paid, but being a gm is like a job. They have obligations to follow through with, in order to keep it.

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
expsurfer wrote:I agree, the gms should be allowed to over power themselves without getting crap from people. Its not like regular players are trying to compete with a gm. Its a privilege they earned from spending their time and having administrative responsibilities. They don't get paid, but being a gm is like a job. They have obligations to follow through with, in order to keep it.

Lol I didn't say overpowered. We aren't talking Win's damage here, nobody's hitting 2m xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum