Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Adressing Issues 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Adressing Issues 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
Yeah yeah, I know I'm a new GM and all that, but while the server's down I thought I'd address a few issues.

First off, Kevin needs a life. A life he can't have if we run to him for every. single. thing.

A lot of the stuff you go to Kevin for, you can go to a regular GM. On top of that, if you need a character deleted, it can a; wait, or b; you can make a new account. In regards to refunds you now apply on the forum so I see no issues there, hopefully.

You can't keep asking us to get Kevin on, I personally hate bugging him about the server if he isn't on already, because he's ALWAYS on.

Second; This one's about me.

I enjoy being a part of the community, and hosting events and stuff. I also enjoy doing my job. i'm sorry my events aren't the best, but remember, I'm new. So please, bear with me with them, and don't keep asking me to spawn things, for instance, after I'm done.

I will NEVER spawn a BF. That's too much exp for too little health. Very few people would get to participate. If I summon anything like that it'd be Anego. More people can get in.

I need people to stop asking and asking and asking for buffs and events, or I'll just stop doing them...I understand y'all like stuff like that, but events are when GMs decide, and buffs are if we feel like it..I'm sure this applies with all the GMs.

I'm perfectly fine with just doing my job, helping with problems, banning bad guys, etc, if that's what you guys want.

I hope you take these two things into consideration...

-Shad

Pent

Pent
Haha, coming from the guy who holds the record for most requests.

And yeah, if people start begging for events then just take them away. They're lucky we have such frequent events along with GM's willing to host them.

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
Pent wrote:Haha, coming from the guy who holds the record for most requests.

And yeah, if people start begging for events then just take them away. They're lucky we have such frequent events along with GM's willing to host them.

Yeah I know I've asked a lot, and a lot of stupid things too xD But I guess I never really figured out how busy he was until I talked to him often.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum