Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
This Server Is Dead, and I Don't See Anything From Stopping It 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
This Server Is Dead, and I Don't See Anything From Stopping It 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JoeyLee

This happened just this morning.
Was about lvl 10, then some GM made me 255 (Which isn't even possible via lvling, so for those about to say that I hacked to 255 in order to frame a GM, max level that a PLAYER can achieve is 250.)

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Hackers everywhere, GM account has been hacked and he/she is abusing their powers to forcefully level people to 250/randomly ban/etc. All in all, this server has reached its carrying capacity in hackers, and as such the feasibility of maintaining a player population that won't quit doesn't seem too high.

It was decent when it lasted, but due to such an incorrigible problem, I must say I'm disappointed enough to quit. For those staying, best of luck dealing with this bullshit and I hope you have a nice day.

Exodus

Exodus
JoeyLee wrote:This happened just this morning.
Was about lvl 10, then some GM made me 255 (Which isn't even possible via lvling, so for those about to say that I hacked to 255 in order to frame a GM, max level that a PLAYER can achieve is 250.)

[img]

Hackers everywhere, GM account has been hacked and he/she is abusing their powers to forcefully level people to 250/randomly ban/etc. All in all, this server has reached its carrying capacity in hackers, and as such the feasibility of maintaining a player population that won't quit doesn't seem too high.

It was decent when it lasted, but due to such an incorrigible problem, I must say I'm disappointed enough to quit. For those staying, best of luck dealing with this bullshit and I hope you have a nice day.

I won't leave, but the problem is getting bad. The big problem is that their are lots of times that there are no GM's online, which is something you cannot have. Either set times for the GM's you have now, or get new GM's that can be on a lot more of the time.

iLia

iLia
This is a new server. It doesn't necessarily need more GMs. It just needs a couple of GMs on different time zones so there's no chance that there's a time when no GM is online.
anyways, this server is new and that's why it needs a chance to fix this problem and that's exactly why I won't quit. Every server needs to get its chance. That's what I think..

Jered/Carpath

Jered/Carpath
Seems pretty bad, I hope Kevin and the staff can figure out a solution soon.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum