Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Rates discussion? 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Rates discussion? 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should the rates be for v83?

Rates discussion? I_vote_lcap63%Rates discussion? I_vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Rates discussion? I_vote_lcap0%Rates discussion? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Rates discussion? I_vote_lcap37%Rates discussion? I_vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[GM]Susie

As most of you guys now, the server will be migrating from v62 to v83. However, the rates are still a matter to be discussed with the community and within ourselves as staff. I will add a poll for all of you to decide on which rate you would prefer.

Nellitu

Nellitu
Not even a question  Evil or Very Mad 
Twenty Exp!!!!
Shawn, the evil eyes are at you. Just THINKING of not keeping same rates !!!elentyone111!

DomShuu

if u will move to v83 u might wanna hold the low exp, just so people can enjoy it. What purpose does it have if lots of people are 200 they will only chill out in the fm cuz they are bored farming gold or leeching.

Mystogan

Mystogan
I personally liked x10 exp.It was low rate and it made leveling up competitive, well before we all started farming at lpq lol. But i think you should keep it relatively low while still keeping the rb system, it makes things a lot funner and makes rebirthing worth it and not something you can reach in 30 minutes.

Ruslan

Ruslan
Donator
Donator
10-20x tops

[GM]Susie

So it appears that low-rate is the best way to go...

Nellitu

Nellitu
Mystogan wrote:I personally liked x10 exp.It was low rate and it made leveling up competitive, well before we all started farming at lpq lol. But i think you should keep it relatively low while still keeping the rb system, it makes things a lot funner and makes rebirthing worth it and not something you can reach in 30 minutes.

The problem with lowering it more than 20, would be keeping a population of people who really won't stay.
As it is right now, people complain how slow they level (a lot).

I really just want a bigger community. If that means sticking to 20 I'm all for it. I myself was with you when lpq was around but these newer people have been grinding boars etc and really won't stick around for it, lol.

[GM]Susie

Apparently the staff has decided it to be 100x. It is unfortunate that this poll was not put to use. Sorry guys Sad

Nellitu

Nellitu
[GM]Susie wrote:Apparently the staff has decided it to be 100x. It is unfortunate that this poll was not put to use. Sorry guys Sad

thanks for trying

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]