Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Macro Glitch like/dislike 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Macro Glitch like/dislike 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

expsurfer

expsurfer
If the macro glitch could be removed would you want to keep it or not?

pro: customization, buffs

cons: unbalanced classes, doesn't work for some people, takes away from originality of classes.

Daedalus

I say key wipe and remove auto skill maxer.

winhu

winhu
Donator
Donator
Daedalus wrote:I say key wipe and remove auto skill maxer.

its really too late to remove skill maxer.

Daedalus

Never too late.

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
It's a glitch. It has to be removed. End of story. I mean, it's like rebirths without rebirths.

expsurfer

expsurfer
Graceful wrote:It's a glitch. It has to be removed. End of story. I mean, it's like rebirths without rebirths.

yes and people choose a low rate v83 server for a more gms like style. as it stands dynasty seems more like a hybrid rather than gms like server.

sinwrack

help me

trollfest

No. I like the macro glitch, because it helps other people be able to have half bad damage. Seriously, the difference between pros and decent people is WAY too big. Me with macro vs a pro without, I'm still a league away.

trollfest

I get the originality and all, but seriously, our damage is complete trash (as I stated in my previous post).
What I think is the pros want to just shove their damage in our faces :/
I'm sorry if this is taken offensively.

Pent

Pent
trollfest wrote:No. I like the macro glitch, because it helps other people be able to have half bad damage. Seriously, the difference between pros and decent people is WAY too big. Me with macro vs a pro without, I'm still a league away.

why don't you just get good
i mean, i don't donate but i still have pretty decent damage, and i don't even have the macro glitch.

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
The thing is, if it's taken out, people will whine, and if it's left in people will whine.

I really don't see the issue in taking it out though. It's not how MS is supposed to be played IMO, and if you think it is, go play a high rate server?

Besides, if they feel friendly, GMs may !buffmap Wink

Aaron

Aaron
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You're using your damage as a reason why it should be kept.

1) Its clear that its VERY unfair to players that could not glitch it.
2) If you're not satisfied with your damage, work something out. Everyone have to go through this stage. Takrak isn't a donor, he can hit up to 100k-200k without glitching.

This macro glitch had somehow affected the gameplay. People are saying they're glitched and requested for a job change and then a job change again after the first one. Its very obvious that they can't glitch and they want the skills of other classes. This is bullshit.

- Remove macro glitch! Add a NPC that sells skill instead.

Pent

Pent
Xenos wrote:- Remove macro glitch! Add a NPC that sells skill instead.

No, damnit, no. You're missing the point. Remove it altogether.

Aaron

Aaron
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Pent wrote:

Its the best way to solve this. Its fair, everyone is able to get the skill the want.

Pent

Pent
Xenos wrote:
Pent wrote:

Its the best way to solve this. Its fair, everyone is able to get the skill the want.

You're not supposed to steal other classes skills.

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
Anybody else creeped out by expsurfer's profile pic?

expsurfer

expsurfer
im a creepy person Wink no i will change lol

*there now its a picture of me and my chicken hehe i ate him the next day

Last edited by expsurfer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed pic)

Karkat

Karkat
Fix the glitch already.

expsurfer

expsurfer
yes ty fix the glitch

pandasaur

It should be left in the game, plenty of people love it, and some people don't like it because they think its stupid or they don't know how to get it themselves. (there's a guide on it) If taken out, many people will leave, I personally think it is one of the thing that makes this server more special and unique, and is what makes this server stand out a lot more.

Exodus

Exodus
The macro glitch takes every sense of fun out of the game. It makes it too easy to just make a Dawn Warrior, and to get to 70 and use SD on lower level chars. I won't lie, I use the macro glitch, but only for Haste because every class other than Mages and NL's are ridiculously unmobile and it takes forever to go anywhere.

The glitch should be taken out, but just like someone said above, if it's there people will whine, if it isn't, people will still whine. I say get rid of it, but don't put it at the top of the list. Just throw it in during a major title update because you are changing a lot of stuff anyways.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum