Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Mesos saying full. 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Mesos saying full. 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Feath

Feath
Game Manager
Game Manager
hey everyone, dont know if you have had a problem but i have asked some poeple what the max mesos you can have is and they have said 2 billion.

my problem is i dont have no where near 2 billion, i have 30,465,788 and its saying that i cant get any more money, i think its a glitch,

please fix it

thanks, sincerely Feath

CherishMe

CherishMe
Those mesos bags are glitch, meaning that , you loot the meso bag, you should the mesos, but the bag stays on the floor. then when you try to loot again, it will say unavaliable to loot.

get it?

Feath

Feath
Game Manager
Game Manager
CherishMe wrote:Those mesos bags are glitch, meaning that , you loot the meso bag, you should the mesos, but the bag stays on the floor. then when you try to loot again, it will say unavaliable to loot.

get it?
Is there anyway it can be fixed though?

eennee

eennee
you get the money... so its not really a problem, as was mentioned above, the mesobag just stays on the ground after you loot it! if you have too many mesobags on the ground just type @cleardrops :]

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
It's still a glitch that should be fixed. It confuses pets when trying to pick things up, and all the money bags left around will lag the map. @cleardrops helps, but thats provided you're not farming stuff.

eennee

eennee
thats true because when pets are trying to pick up the bags I can't use my skills D:

CherishMe

CherishMe
there is @Clerdrops command for normal users?!?

Mexi

Mexi
Game Manager
Game Manager
Yep Smile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum