Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Godly Empire 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Godly Empire 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Godly[Guild]Lion

Applications are closed.

Last edited by Godly[Guild]Lion on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

winhu

winhu
Donator
Donator
What has this Guild accomplished? O>O

Godly[Guild]Lion

First off making Lords troll, which is the greatest win of all.

p.s. everyone knows that trolling leads to this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Graceful

Game Manager
Game Manager
Godly[Guild]Lion wrote:First off making Lords troll, which is the greatest win of all.

p.s. everyone knows that trolling leads to this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He didn't exactly troll. It's kind of a good question considering your statement '#1'.

Godly[Guild]Lion

Regardless your just phishing for info your not going to get, we work for Godly and against all rival guilds.

mottom88

I'd like to join Godly if you'll accept me my ign is RazerZ and im a lvl 138 aran. Hope to see you ingame Very Happy

mottom88 Very Happy

CherishMe

CherishMe
ThisLastKiss is the best Razz
Solo guild rocks!

Anyways i love all guilds. But please don't start a guild war Q_Q

eennee

eennee
IGN: Sonic
I wanna join because I just don't like lords :]

Also, rank 16 on server / highest level aran

Godly[Guild]Lion

Approved^

Celtic

It's bed time, kids.

Pent

Pent
Let me just say that, I don't care about guild wars or anything, so go ahead and do what you want... but what you are doing is very immature. You're just trying to create a lot of tension on the server with your little "economy takeover". Merchandizing and whatnot is fine but the way you are going about it yields no respect from me. You're simply a selfish player who wants to control the entire server by manipulating other players, but when other people figure this out they won't have respect for you either. How do I know? Saying your guild is exclusive but inviting every level 30 that walks into the FM. You contradict yourself every time you speak.

Well, like I said. You're obviously going to get away with it. So do as you please, regardless. c;

Daedalus

Pent wrote:Let me just say that, I don't care about guild wars or anything, so go ahead and do what you want... but what you are doing is very immature. You're just trying to create a lot of tension on the server with your little "economy takeover". Merchandizing and whatnot is fine but the way you are going about it yields no respect from me. You're simply a selfish player who wants to control the entire server by manipulating other players, but when other people figure this out they won't have respect for you either. How do I know? Saying your guild is exclusive but inviting every level 30 that walks into the FM. You contradict yourself every time you speak.

Well, like I said. You're obviously going to get away with it. So do as you please, regardless. c;

Buddy please, are you sure that they are the one controlling the economy?

Pent

Pent
Daedalus wrote:

Haha, did I ever say that?

Daedalus

Pent wrote:
Daedalus wrote:

Haha, did I ever say that?

I guess I mistunderstood you.

Potato13

IGN: Potato
Why I should be accepted: I will spend lots of time on the server since I like it a lot, I am a high leveled person, and I consider myself friendly.
Other thoughts: I like potatoes.

agrag1

IGN: Anesthetize

Reason, 13x BM with Haste, SE, HB, Adv Combo, Bless, SP, Rage, and many more!

Shadower

Edited

Last edited by Shadower on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Potato13

Talk to Potato in game to join Godly.

Potato13

As of the rollback, I am no longer a jr. So whisper me and ill tell you who to ask. The guild Will probably be disbanded because the master has quit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum