Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Should we update? 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Should we update? 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should we do?

Should we update? I_vote_lcap59%Should we update? I_vote_rcap 59% [ 19 ]
Should we update? I_vote_lcap41%Should we update? I_vote_rcap 41% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 32

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Administator
Administator
Hello players. I was thinking should we update maplestory to a higher version or leave it as v83?

https://dynastystory.forumotion.net

Update. Mainly because v83 is kinda outdated and with all the duped gear/stuff out there I can't even see a bright future for Dynasty anymore. I know that people choose to play V83 for the sake of nostalgia but with countless of dupes and bugs that have yet to be fixed..well I don't know if we'll manage to do that in time before the server slowly die out. So inb4 we update I higly suggest that we update. Wink

Aaron

Aaron
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Don't update.
1) You will face more problems when coding a new source compared to current.
2) Theres too many v1+ out there.
3) Higher chance of getting shut down by Nexon.
4) We joined private server because GMS sucked.
5) We joined v83 private server because v1+ sucked.
6) Thats why I'm here. Not those v1+ server.

Lol, didn't realise its under staff desk xD

Celtic

If you're going to update, please do not go v1.1x+. Please consider a minor update, such as v88.

Kabeff

If you update it, will it be a wipe? or will all our characters and hard work still stay intact?

Potato13

If we really wanted to play a higher version, we wouldn't be here on this forum. However, I wouldn't mind v90. You should add possible versions, you will update to. "Update" alone is to vague.

mrmatt

id prefer no update seeing as well i just dont like BB i play v83 for that reason lol

jstanek

I say don't update, Icame to this version to escape new MS and the worst thing that every happened to it, BB...

Karkat

Karkat
Do not update it, there's byfar to many v.1+ servers out there, If you want to play one go do so. keep this at v.83, or if you do update just goto v.88.

Vice wrote:Update. Mainly because v83 is kinda outdated and with all the duped gear/stuff out there I can't even see a bright future for Dynasty anymore.
If you want an update just because of the duped shit you may as-well just want a wipe instead. And of course it's outdated, but that's why people like it.

CherishMe

CherishMe
STAY v83 T__T

Karkat wrote:Do not update it, there's byfar to many v.1+ servers out there, If you want to play one go do so. keep this at v.83, or if you do update just goto v.88.

Vice wrote:Update. Mainly because v83 is kinda outdated and with all the duped gear/stuff out there I can't even see a bright future for Dynasty anymore.
If you want an update just because of the duped shit you may as-well just want a wipe instead. And of course it's outdated, but that's why people like it.

So like...we wipe then the bug is still there. Waste of time bro and in case you didn't know some of the bugs from V83 can't be fixed even Moogra couldn't do it.

MowMyLawn

Vice wrote:
Karkat wrote:Do not update it, there's byfar to many v.1+ servers out there, If you want to play one go do so. keep this at v.83, or if you do update just goto v.88.

So like...we wipe then the bug is still there. Waste of time bro and in case you didn't know some of the bugs from V83 can't be fixed even Moogra couldn't do it.

It's better to say Moogra never released his v83. All v83's out are either Moople or MapleBlade. Shootsource died off quickly once the first "leaked" rev came out.

MowMyLawn wrote:
Vice wrote:

It's better to say Moogra never released his v83. All v83's out are either Moople or MapleBlade. Shootsource died off quickly once the first "leaked" rev came out.

So what you're trying to say...is?

MowMyLawn

Vice wrote:
MowMyLawn wrote:
Vice wrote:

So what you're trying to say...is?

Anything is fixable given the knowledge and time to fix it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum