Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Suggestions 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Suggestions 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sooey

Sooey
Hello guys,
Stars farewell post brought forth the motivation for me to write this post; I had noticed a declining number of players online, and it was disappointing for me as a part of the community to watch such potential go to waste. Kevin, our admin, has been hard at work to get this server perfected and is fixing bugs as quickly as he can.
However, regardless of how great our coder or the staff is, a server is meaningless and worthless without a good and healthy community. By this, I mean hacker-free and a community that is diverse, with many players.
As the players, we should come together with a proposal or a resolution to this problem. The first few days of this server were excellent, and perhaps it is simply not a problem. Do you guys have any suggestions to help this server attract more players? Perhaps, we should donate to make this server a premium one on GTOP to help it go up the ranks?
Thanks guys,
Michael

DomShuu

Well Michael the point is just. People get bored now quickly because of the low rated server. And now that LPQ is out people won't have motivation to play right now. I suggest to raise the ratio's of the server to 20/20/10 since 10 is just too low (my opinion).

Also maybe giving people easier rewards by doing challenges. The challenge npc in henesys is good but only for people who are over 90/100 can complete that (talking most about aqua challenge with the goby).

Maybe fix the jump quest npc as well since it's broken. Also make catogories at that npc. The easy, medium and hard jq. Just for example:

Easy: Forest of Patience 1-5 (Player can choose what map)
Medium: Sleepywood Deep forest of Patience 1-7 (Player can choose what map)
Hard: Chimney PQ, Construction Site B1-B3 (Player can choose what map)

Depending on what mode they picked they will receive a amount of leafes. Which brings me to the next point maybe edit more items to the leaf system.

Another point is custom training maps. These standard maps are really nice but sometimes people don't know where to train, and if people got experience in playing a v62 they know absolutly where to train however the people who are used to v83,v101 etc.. are not familiar with the training spots. Thats why lots of servers i've played at made the Hunting Ground at henesys a custom map. With the 1st ground 1-30, 2nd ground 30-50 and 3rd ground 50-70

Last point is the spawn ratio of mobs. I've seen improvement at GS2 with the slimy's and thats really good kevin cheers. But other maps are lacking the respawn rate. At the moment people train at teddy/chrono the respawns are just too low to really grind it.

Last edited by DomShuu on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sooey

Sooey
DomShuu wrote:Well Michael the point is just. People get bored now quickly because of the low rated server. And now that LPQ is out people won't have motivation to play right now. I suggest to raise the ratio's of the server to 20/20/10 since 10 is just too low (my opinion).

Also maybe giving people easier rewards by doing challenges. The challenge npc in henesys is good but only for people who are over 90/100 can complete that (talking most about aqua challenge with the goby)

Another point is custom training maps. These standard maps are really nice but sometimes people don't know where to train, and if people got experience in playing a v62 they know absolutly where to train however the people who are used to v83,v101 etc.. are not familiar with the training spots. Thats why lots of servers i've played at made the Hunting Ground at henesys a custom map. With the 1st ground 1-30, 2nd ground 30-50 and 3rd ground 50-70

Last point is the spawn ratio of mobs. I've seen improvement at GS2 with the slimy's and thats really good kevin cheers. But other maps are lacking the respawn rate. At the moment people train at teddy/chrono the respawns are just too low to really grind it.

So raise the exp rate, increase the spawn rate, re-introduce lpq, and make custom training maps in maybe the FM rooms? I'll ask Shawn/Kevin about this.

DomShuu

edited my previous post. Got lots of ideas just ask if u need some Wink

Rylai

Rylai
Spawn rate is fine, server is fine.

If playerbase won't increase in 1/2 days MAX, Exp rates should probably get to 20x.

Edit: I hate to say it but I don't think there is any miracle fix to this. Only time will tell

Reddit

For one, the biggest turn off is the spawn rate of things.
I've only been playing for a short moment and I've already quit because of it. It's a serious issue and should be addressed firstly.

Ruslan

Ruslan
Donator
Donator
From my point:
Spawn rate is just very bad.
V83 was so much fun, maybe its because im playing this version all the time.
In the end v62 is quite boring, it doesn't have a lot to offer versus v83.
Also, the lpq = this is what ruined the server for me.
When people started mass lpq it got bored, it loses the taste of hard earned level.
Instead we got fast lvl in a 10x and now all that left to do is grind, eventually grinding becomes boring.Also did u notice lag spikes ? this is the second reason i left, it just random lagged like hell.
This is why people are leaving, let me tell you a story:
I was playing an israel server which had v83 for almost 2 years, and it was hack free,lag free, and every quest was working.. yes eventually it got boring, but 2 years! that was so much fun.
I hope one day dynasty could pull this off. It would be great.

Nellitu

Nellitu
It's weird seeing all these comments a few hours before and now seeing spawn rates multiply.
GS2 is almost viable for my 99 hermit now, lol.

Rylai

Rylai
Nellitu wrote:It's weird seeing all these comments a few hours before and now seeing spawn rates multiply.
GS2 is almost viable for my 99 hermit now, lol.

Sshhh what are you doing?! I thought it's our secret *^*!

Topic related: Spawn rate is fine now in gs2 ^_^. Used it to get from 45-62 quite fast. Not as fast as lpq though F3

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum