Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Song's Game Master Application 48427210

Dynastystory - Maplestory Private Server
Visit http://cloud9city.com Dry herb, wax, and oil vaporizers! Best and lowest prices with free expedited shipping!
Song's Game Master Application 48427210

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Snow

Snow
Name: Matt

Timezone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Time spent on server:
A few days

What makes you want to help?
I want to help the server grow and expand by bringing my friends and helping the server become way more popular! That would be great! I see good things in this server that can make it a very popular server on GTOP and with a ton of players!

Do you have experience?:
Yes, I was an Admin on ClassicMS and I was a GM on AxedMs and on D.Khaos
If so, provide proof:
Both servers are shut down, If you want you can ask the owner of WizStory about "Snow" I was a GM on D.Khaos

How would you handle two staff members fighting?:
Try and calm them down so it doesn't get to extreme. Also I can try to help them work through their differences.

How would you handle two players fighting?:
Try and help the figure the problem out and find a solution.

What can you offer to DynastyStory?
I can offer my time and my effort to keep the server safe and help everyone have a fun experience while playing! Very Happy

Give some info on yourself?:
Well my name is Matt, I play Maple Story, I love mexican food, I am an experienced GM/Admin on private servers and I hope that you read this! Have a nice day!

Contact(Email, SMS, IM): You can contact me through Skype: MapleGeekv83 and you can contact me through my email songrocksmusic@gmail(dot)com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum